The letdown...

I tend to throw myself into a project with full force and plow through to get it done... I've been working hard on completing the transcription and revision of my Grandmother's memoirs so that when my Mom and Dad go to visit her this weekend they can take a clean draft copy with them... and hopefully get some of the pictures to scan.... but its leaving me with some time on my hands while I wait... and the feeling of contentment and completion that I had when I emailed the draft off is now replaced by a funny kind of letdown and there is a void in my life as I wait... For almost two weeks straight, I had an additional purpose to sitting down at the computer and now its gone...

While working on the project there was a flood of memories and inspiration to write which has also left me... this piece for the blog is an attempt to snap out of the mental writers block... (probably not my most successful attempt, eh?)

I have topics to get back to... I should update you all on the GF thing, I could talk about what the kids have been doing or finally introduce all my bloggy world to my hubby whom I have sadly neglected to talk much about so far... but for today... I'm just kinda feeling blah and I've decided to ride the letdown... so you're stuck with these ramblings...

Hopefully tomorrow inspiration will strike and I will have much more interesting things to say... but for now, I leave you with the letdown.