Four Truths and A Lie... the April Fools Edition of AB CONTEST

This is an old "get to know you game' that we used to play on some parenting boards I used to host... There will be a $25 gift card from Restaurants.com custom ordered for a randomly selected commenter who chooses the lie.  The contest is only open today and will close at 11:59PM EST TONIGHT,  and Friday's post will reveal both the winner and the lie :)

There are six stipulations for correct entries:
1. You must include a valid email address (where it says it will not be visible) so I can contact you AND
2. You must be a current follower of mine in at least one way - Google Friends Connect, Networked Blogs, 3. Facebook Fan or Twitter and let me know how you follow me
4. You must clearly chose ONE letter - A B C D or E as your vote
5. You may only vote once, and may include a comment or not
6. Members of my immediate family are excluded from both voting and revealing my lie.


So in no particular order, I tell you four TRUTHS about me and one LIE:

A Before staying at home with my children, I managed a Market Research Call Center
B My oldest daughter is my husband's biological niece who we adopted
C I am pregnant with our third child
D I have a tattoo of a tudor rose on my back
E My dream car is a Minivan

**** no one has caught out my lie as of 3 AM on Friday morning, so I am extending the deadline to vote for your choice to Sunday night at Midnight and will announce the winner in my Mmmmonday post.  Dinah and Nicole, you can both vote again and since we know that neither lady won yesterday, both C & E are true... which now gives you a one in 3 shot to win!  You can read more about C here!