Yay for Blog friends!

I am humbled to say that AB has won two more awards:

comes from my friend and recent guest poster: Outnumbered Mama from The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood

As with all blogs, this one comes with strings... and an opportunity to showcase some new bloggy friends I have made in the past few weeks!

Rules: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

So without further ado, here are my nominees for the Lovely Blogger award in no particular order:


Poohbear and Mommy 
Kelley's Family Jewels
Mommy Living the Life of Riley
The Sporadic Cook
Serene Designs
Life of a Modern Mom
The Bird Nest
Finding the Pot of Gold 
House of Hepworths
Creative Attempts
Theme a Party
Living Proof that God has a Sense of Humor
The Attic Girl
Deb's Here
Moving on from the Drama
To Be Thode
Life Happens During Naptime




I also received the Stiletto Award from The Husailey Bunch
Please go and read about the Stiletto Award Here
and am required to share it with 5-10 excellent bloggers, and while all of my new bloggy friends above also qualify for this award, I wanted to tap a few more friends too, so my nominees for this award are:


Out of the box and into the Kitchen
The Snyder 5
The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood
Becoming Homegrown
Hallee the Homemaker
Angie Mizzel