Friday...

Well since my rant yesterday, you know that this won't be a Friday Follow post... I think I'm going to do a shout out to blogs I follow instead... I'm going to pick five blogs I read regularly and suggest you check them out ... no mclinky, no pressure, and hopefully no inane comments just because someone stopped by to read the list :) but I can't promise that...

So without further ado, five six of the blogs I follow  are:

I'm Just That Way - Dani is also a mom of a sweet Little Bird with autism and her blog is great because she writes about her life and what's going on... it's real and sweet!

Outnumbered Mama - The Busy Woman's Guide to Surviving Motherhood.. Outnumbered Mama always has something interesting up on her blog - today it's her 28 item bucket list!  :)

The Snyder 5 - if you want a smile you need to read today's Dirty Laundry post... another mom who keeps it real :)

More than A Mom - Another great blog about life...

Out of the Box and Into The Kitchen - yummy scrummy recipes with great pics and instructions :)

The Improbable Housewife - Today's post is about de-stressing... something I think we all need to do