My first Blogging Award!

I want to thank my friend at Adventures in Mommyland for bestowing me with my first blog award (of many I hope)!  It was so nice to see a comment from Charlene on my last post this morning... and even more exciting when I went to her blog as instructed and found out that I had won a
Since I have learned that blogging in isolation isn't nearly as much fun as blogging communities of friends, I have been regularly reading blogs from several people and would like to pass on the honour of this award to them ...

These are the rules I must oblige by in order to pass it on:

- Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
- Pass the award onto 12 bloggers.
- Link the nominees within your post.
- Let the nominees know they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
- Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

Here are my nominees....

under the Mac - the first blog I ever really read that belongs to an in real life friend and fabulous person who was part of my inspiration to start blogging. 
The Snyder 5 - a mom with a great attitude and a great family just ripe for sharing in blog world
Mommy's Sippy Cup - who couldn't be inspired by a title like that - and the blog is just about as refreshing as sitting down with a glass of something :)
Mommy's Time Out Today - can we sense a theme of blogs I follow... ok Mommy Blogs is one of them but this Mommy has a great blog and you should check her out too!
Alone in a Holy Land - a mom who understands some of the isolation I feel living away from family and friends...
MissIndyBabbles - a blog of a fellow mom of a special needs kid and a cute new little peanut... 
Hallee The Homemaker - a blog of a fellow mom who I met through another online community and who gave me my first guest blogging spot :)

My other passion of course is couponning and saving money - and I get inspiration and tips to share on Couponning101 from these blogs:
Coo Coo 4 Coupons
Crystal Clear Savings
The Coupon Sista

And the final theme of my blog reading is food and recipes and since I am switching to more Gluten free recipes, I have been haunting these blogs...
The Gluten Free Goddess
The Gluten Free Homemaker

Wow - picking only twelve was difficult!  I hope you enjoy visiting some of the people who continue to inspire me to blog and share... or make me laugh when I need it... and of course help me to feed Liam on his GF diet..  I would totally have chosen Advenutres in Mommyland as a recipient of my award and encourage you to visit her, but she got this award twice already this week, so I'm letting her off the hook :)  I especially appreciate getting an award like the sunshine award today, because I'm sure it marks the end to some of the craziness that's been happening around me and the return to some semblance of balance in my life.